Proven Experts in Bonding Services
Because securing bonds can be a complex process, we offer you a team of professionals with a great deal of hands-on experience and expertise to meet all of your bonding services needs.
Bonds are used in a variety of applications to guarantee delivery of services or products to the Obligee (the Owner or Buyer). Each bond is required to go through a thorough pre-qualification and risk analysis before the Surety will agree to issue the bond.
The Surety Bond has become the most respected and economically competitive instrument of guarantee throughout the world and costs far less than a Letter of Credit or value-equivalent loan.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Contractors bidding public work
- Contractors involved in private work requiring bonds
- Subcontractors providing bonds to general contractors
- Developers with public improvement obligations
- Non contractor clients with commercial bond needs
We have markets that can handle many types of bonds including the following:
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- License & Permit Bonds
- Court Bonds (i.e. Appeal & Probate Bonds)
- Fiduciary Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds such as ERISA Bonds & Notary Bonds
We are proud members of the Construction Financial Management Association, Louisiana Association of General Contractors, and the National Association of Surety Bond Producers.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the bonding services we provide, please fill out and submit our bond request form and someone will respond to you within 24 hours.